• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED WTB 50 cal mini or Maxie mold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3 trees

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Looking for a reasonable prices 50 cal bullet mold. Can be single or double.
Thanks
3 Trees

Thanks
3 Trees
Got TC style maxi 20$ plus shipping also have Lee style shoots better in round ball twist same price . Both look pretty good have cast with both in the past.

I will take them both!! Do you take PayPal?
I am getting them for a young guy I got started muzzleloading...he is going to be tickled pink!!

I will take them both!! Do you take PayPal?
I am getting them for a young guy I got started muzzleloading...he is going to be tickled pink!!
I take cash check or money order. Cash and MO being the quickest .

Last edited by a moderator:
Prof:
I removed your e-mail address. It's not a good idea to put private information into your posts on the forum. There are lurkers out there who might try to use it for their own reasons.

Make a private message to the person who you want to sell the item to and tell him/her your private information there. No one except the people in your PM can read it.

Prof:
I removed your e-mail address. It's not a good idea to put private information into your posts on the forum. There are lurkers out there who might try to use it for their own reasons.

Make a private message to the person who you want to sell the item to and tell him/her your private information there. No one except the people in your PM can read it.
Can't seem to figure the PM thing out . Would appreciate you leaving my E mail up.

@Professor flintlock see how I clicked on your name and it brought up the little white box with a few options? Click 'Start conversation' and you will begin a PM with the person. Type a title to the PM like "Molds for sale" then type a message in the part below. When finished, click the 'Start conversation' button below again, that will send the message. Justin
Screenshot_20210121-190647.png

Thanks
3 Trees
Hi - can't post on classifieds yet, but have you gotten any .50 call mold offers other than the ones you bought? I would appreciate any forwards you may have.

Thanks,
Bill Transue
Indian Head, MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back