• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED WTB: 36 caliber cap and ball pistol - steel frame

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been shopping online but all are out of stock everywhere. Old South said no one can get any as they are all tied up in Italy because of the virus thing. Nothing is being shipped. That is why I checked with members to see if anyone had a safe queen they were selling.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Looking for a .36 cap and ball pistol. I want one with a steel frame preferably. Looking to spend between $150 and $200.
Ohio Rusty
Rusty,
If you're still looking, I have a Lyman that fits your description. I can download pictures if you are interested. Looking for $200 plus shipping. I am in Ohio also if you would want to do local pick up. The $200 is firm.
Steve C.

Check to see if the little envelope in the upper right hand area of the screen has a red number in it. If it does, you have a PM so click on it to open it and then open the message.

If you do not find what you want here, you might give Taylor's a call. Another place would be Texas Jacks in Texas.

Rusty,
If you're still looking, I have a Lyman that fits your description. I can download pictures if you are interested. Looking for $200 plus shipping. I am in Ohio also if you would want to do local pick up. The $200 is firm.
Steve C.

If there are no takers on your pistol, I might be interested.
Sorry, I'm technologically challenged----I don't know what "OP" means.

"OP" is an abbreviation/or slang for the" Original Poster"'

All capital letters and no vowels are frustrating to me.

If there are no takers on your pistol, I might be interested.

"OP" is an abbreviation/or slang for the" Original Poster"'

All capital letters and no vowels are frustrating to me.
I haven't had any contact about the gun. I haven't listed it other than this thread. If you want , I can have my wife help me post pictures. Let me know.

Looks like there's two of us with pistols for sale here. I'll repost this in its own ad but for the OP here's what I have. Pietta .36 Remington, 6 1/2" bbl. Looks like it's never been fired but the well meaning but ignorant previous owner took the cylinder in and out a number of times (did it while showing it to me) without putting the gun in the half-cock position. As a result you have some rub marks from the bolt on the cylinder. Made in 2014. It's unfired right now but it's loaded and capped and going to the range tomorrow. $200 FTF in central Ohio.

Attachments

• 20200604_190855_resized.jpg
    20200604_190855_resized.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 20200604_190908_resized.jpg
    20200604_190908_resized.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 106
Back