• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED WTB 2 band Enfield,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Looking for a 2 band Enfield pattern rifle. Original or reproduction. Trade items available as well. Thanks.

Tickling this one. If you have one, would be interested in chatting. Thanks

Hello. Tickling this one again. Still looking for a 2 band Enfield rifle. Parker Hale, Euroarms, or original. There are a ton of them out there; perhaps you have one not used for some time? Please let me know. Thanks!!

Hello. Tickling this one again. Still looking for a 2 band Enfield rifle. Parker Hale, Euroarms, or original. There are a ton of them out there; perhaps you have one not used for some time? Please let me know. Thanks!!
do you mean the 1861 London Armoury Co. Artillery model ?

I mean the Parker Hale M1858, Euroarms LA, or an original Naval or Sergeants model. Does not have to be pristine, but functional and shootable. Would consider a 3 band rifled musket.

I mean the Parker Hale M1858, Euroarms LA, or an original Naval or Sergeants model. Not a carbine/musketoon. Does not have to be pristine, but functional and shootable. Would consider a 3 band rifled musket.

Still looking for a Parker Hale 2 band P1858 rifle. Would consider a 3 band rifle musket. Many possible trade items.

Still looking for a Parker Hale 2 band (or 3 band) enfield rifled musket. Have items for trade. Thanks!!

Frod, I have a decent 3 band original Enfield I just found downstairs. Good bore, sound, no rust but not much finish on the metal. Lock functions fine. Looking for $1500 shipped. If any interest, pm me, cowrustler

I have a modern-made Parker Hale England 2-band rifle in excellent shape that includes a correct sling and Sargent's tool that I will sell for $975 plus shipping. PM me with an email address if you are interested and I will send you photos. - Dave

Would you be interested in a 2 band original carbine? I just closed my ad on a pattern 1856.....

Still looking for a Parker Hale 2 band (or 3 band) enfield rifled musket. Have items for trade. Thanks!!
Hello! I have a Euroarms 2 band if you're interested. I'm asking $950 shipped but I'm open to offers.

Attachments

• 20230506_182929.jpg
    20230506_182929.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230506_183555.jpg
    20230506_183555.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230506_183737.jpg
    20230506_183737.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230506_182916.jpg
    20230506_182916.jpg