• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Wrong era

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, first post. I have a percussion 45cal that my dad made in the 70's and I should be receiving a 45cal flintlock today via UPS that I won in online auction. I'm very active in shooting "older" cartridge rifles mostly single shots that have accumulated over the years. Seems I was brought into life about 100 years too late. I have never shot BP and look forward to gleaning information on this forum.

Welcome to the Forum. Loads of good information on all sorts of traditional muzzleloaders and associated activities like building, camp cooking, and much more.

I appreciate your feeling about being born too late. More of my shooting these days is with BP and much of the rest are single shots (Contenders), single action revolvers, and old 20th century bolt action battle rifles.

Jeff

Back