wot happened??

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Rifleman1776

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
:cursing: snizzel fritzen naster fratzel :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I was typing a long post and used the space bar. Entire paragraph vanished and a blank screen with the TMF logo at top came up. Lost my entire writing. :confused: :cursing:
Now I have to do it over. Not sure my brain is up to two serious thoughts in one day. :shocked2:
Wa hoppened???

BrownBear

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I've had something similar happen, but only when I was in Preview mode.

Type or anything in the preview text above the dialog box rather than in the box, and POOF! You're back to blank box. I always feel pretty foolish when I forget and do that, but it doesn't stop me from doing it. :rotf:

Kinda hard not to want to click right where you see a mistake, rather than scroll down to the dialog box to fix it where it should be fixed.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to your post but I've lost some of my posts over the years by strange things like that.

Another thing that has lost posts for me is when I click the add post and for one reason or another the whole thing seems to hang with a "waiting for muzzleloadingforum" note at the bottom of the firefox window.

Anyway, for a lengthy post I usually create a word file in my computer and type, proof read and correct everything there. When I get it looking like I want it I "select all" and then come to the MLF and Paste it into the site text window.

That way if I loose it for one reason or another I still have it to try again. :)