• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Woolrich Camo Plaid Jac-Shirt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a Woolrich, wool Jac-shirt. It is in an excellent woods colors plaid, to include green, brown, and tan. This is great for those who don't like commercial camo. Two chest pockets with velcro closure and two lower slash pockets. Caped back. It is a Men's Large, closer to a size 42. Great condition with no holes or repairs. The tag that states where it was made is missing, but I am going to guess based on the remaining tags that it was Made in the USA. All original buttons intact. Just a tad too small for me. $65 shipped within the USA. Thanks.

Attachments

• ShirtJac1.jpg
    ShirtJac1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 85
  • ShirtJac2.jpg
    ShirtJac2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 90
  • ShirtJac3.jpg
    ShirtJac3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 81
This is a Woolrich, wool Jac-shirt. It is in an excellent woods colors plaid, to include green, brown, and tan. This is great for those who don't like commercial camo. Two chest pockets with velcro closure and two lower slash pockets. Caped back. It is a Men's Large, closer to a size 42. Great condition with no holes or repairs. The tag that states where it was made is missing, but I am going to guess based on the remaining tags that it was Made in the USA. All original buttons intact. Just a tad too small for me. $65 shipped within the USA. Thanks.
P.m. sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back