SOLD Woolrich Camo Plaid Jac-Shirt

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldMaineWoodsman

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
This is a Woolrich, wool Jac-shirt. It is in an excellent woods colors plaid, to include green, brown, and tan. This is great for those who don't like commercial camo. Two chest pockets with velcro closure and two lower slash pockets. Caped back. It is a Men's Large, closer to a size 42. Great condition with no holes or repairs. The tag that states where it was made is missing, but I am going to guess based on the remaining tags that it was Made in the USA. All original buttons intact. Just a tad too small for me. $65 shipped within the USA. Thanks.

Attachments

Brokennock

69 Cal.
Reaction score
This is a Woolrich, wool Jac-shirt. It is in an excellent woods colors plaid, to include green, brown, and tan. This is great for those who don't like commercial camo. Two chest pockets with velcro closure and two lower slash pockets. Caped back. It is a Men's Large, closer to a size 42. Great condition with no holes or repairs. The tag that states where it was made is missing, but I am going to guess based on the remaining tags that it was Made in the USA. All original buttons intact. Just a tad too small for me. $65 shipped within the USA. Thanks.
P.m. sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts