• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WooHoo! I second that...TVM

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along with the wooden flint make sure that you practice standing and holding the gun on target for a count of 10 or 20 before pulling the trigger. You need to build up that weird set of muscles that are used in offhand shooting. Put a small dot sized target over the TV and practice while you watch a show.

Many Klatch

She's a beaute. The more guns I see with aged or unfinished steel the more I'd like to have one that way myself.

roundball said:
I don't think that ole-raggedy-lookin-thing was meant to be hunted way up north...better send it on down here to NC before you get the bore all fouled, then you'd have to clean it, etc

:wink:

Nope! North Carolina is still too far north for that rifle...and besides, you got all them briars that might scratch it! Better send it down here to Florida and I'll see she gets taken care proper!
:blah: :blah:

Naw, ship that flinter overnight here to Cali.-- I'll get er all dialed in for Sat.(opening day deer season)kill a nice buck to get your rifle broke-in proper for ya , no charge, just helpin' a fellow muzzelloader out

Back