• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodsrunners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the mail truck :)
Waiting-Skeleton-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-14.jpg

I saw a quick vid posted on the yewtube today from Kibler...looked like several *possibly* woodsrunners on a rack with fitted locks and hardware looking quite ready for boxing and shipping.

I reckon some of the charter members of the WAC club might get a holiday surprise...before the holidays. :)

Two weeks ago I called to place a second order, I was told then that they had a lot of barrels, stocks, locks and packing boxes. The only hold up is the butt plates. You’d think a few would be out there.
According to his last You tube video, they are still perfecting the machining and fit of the cast brass buttplate.

According to his last You tube video, they are still perfecting the machining and fit of the cast brass buttplate.
Last video I saw (Facebook and instagram) was from 11/4 with a bunch of Woodsrunners in the rack that Jim had put together just to check everything before taking them apart and boxing to send off next week.

Mine will be .54 cal, with walnut stock. I live within easy driving distance of Kibler's, might go pick it up just to enjoy a nice trip with my Service Dog. She's gotten old and deaf, like me, and her favorite thing is going to Walmart.

Just off-track for a bit, I got a standard size red poodle to train as a replacement Service Dog, but he is a bit too hyper for the job. If there is anyone willing to drive to Kenton Ohio for a really sweet, very smart, AKC registered Standard Poodle, I would be willing to let him go to a good home. His selling price was $1,400 (Got him at considerably less as a Veteran discount). Teddy does need a good home. He is 15 months old. Friends are donating a Chocolate Lab - Sunny Girl, current SD, is a yellow Lab, 15 YEARS old. She needs to retire from taking care of me.

Back