• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodsrunners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful piece of wood.
Have no clue to how long the wait is going to be.
With all the WRs he's push out

It will get here when it gets here. That’s what I keep telling myself. Over and over and over and over and over again!🥹

Still kinda sucks knowing that most of us are on the north side of 60 years old, with not many more years left to wait before failing eyesight and death take us off the tax rolls.

Still kinda sucks knowing that most of us are on the north side of 60 years old, with not many more years left to wait before failing eyesight and death take us off the tax rolls.

Yeah, but.....

Might as well enjoy whatever we have left. Can't see the sights well ? ........then we'll switch to smoothbores and fowlers. Rumor has it Jim Kibler will offer a fowler sometime 😉

1677885293528.jpeg

This looks like something… I can’t put my finger on it 🤔

Since I received my Woodsrunner I’ve had three back to back to back rotator cuff surgeries. I hope I can start back to building mine in the next couple of weeks.

Since I received my Woodsrunner I’ve had three back to back to back rotator cuff surgeries. I hope I can start back to building mine in the next couple of weeks.
Man!!!! 3 back to back? I can’t imagine that.. I had rotator cuff surgery July 29th of last year, also had my bicep reattached as well as some arthuritus removed. I recovered quickly and am back to work. I still have aches and pains in that shoulder but it seems to be better. Dr said it will take a full year to be back to 100 percent. Don’t over do anything, that Kibler will be waiting when you recover enough to work on it.

Back