• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Woodsrunners

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In one of recent vids he says it takes 1 hr & 45 min to CNC a Woodsrunner stock. So, could be a while 1

Vid I saw shows that butt plate being a pretty complex milling operation. It's all curves.

I ordered one fully knowing I won't see it until next year. I just finished a Lancaster build. Maybe I'll actually do some shooting for a while.

It will get here when it gets here. That’s what I keep telling myself. Over and over and over and over and over again!🥹
Deep breaths there, fella...deeeep breaths. You're in good company.

The Woodsrunner Anticipation Club (WAC) is forming. Support meetings Tuesday nights. :)

Two weeks ago I called to place a second order, I was told then that they had a lot of barrels, stocks, locks and packing boxes. The only hold up is the butt plates. You’d think a few would be out there.
I don't think Jim will put them out until every process is perfected.

Back