• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodsrunner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before people start wondering why a later order might ship before an earlier one, let me explain. Sometimes our production is such that we might have a particular caliber in stock, but not another. Same thing goes for wood. So, even though we try to ship in chronological order, it doesn't always happen.

For example, we were out of .54 barrels for the last two weeks. So, we have been shipping a lot of Woodsrunner kits with .50 barrels. We got a shipment of barrel blanks earlier in the week. We've been machining these for much of the week, so next week we'll be back to .54's.

Thanks!
Jim

Before people start wondering why a later order might ship before an earlier one, let me explain. Sometimes our production is such that we might have a particular caliber in stock, but not another. Same thing goes for wood. So, even though we try to ship in chronological order, it doesn't always happen.

For example, we were out of .54 barrels for the last two weeks. So, we have been shipping a lot of Woodsrunner kits with .50 barrels. We got a shipment of barrel blanks earlier in the week. We've been machining these for much of the week, so next week we'll be back to .54's.

Thanks!
Jim
Wether it be on here or one of the ML groups on Facebook we really do appreciate you giving updates or just any info in general. I haven’t received my rifle but I can already tell by other reviews on all of your products that you honestly have the best quality and customer service on the market. Thank you for all of your hard work Jim, all of us really appreciate you guys

Thanks!
Jim
And one of those .50’s is going to be delivered to my house today! And for anyone curious, when Jim says ready to ship, they are ready to ship! Got e-mail from Lorie on Thursday, saying it was ready (and Lorie is fantastic) made the payment Friday and USPS tracking says it is getting delivered today in Virginia! The old saying of “You can have quality, speed, price, pick any two is out the window with Jim’s kits as you get all three! Thanks!

And one of those .50’s is going to be delivered to my house today! And for anyone curious, when Jim says ready to ship, they are ready to ship! Got e-mail from Lorie on Thursday, saying it was ready (and Lorie is fantastic) made the payment Friday and USPS tracking says it is getting delivered today in Virginia! The old saying of “You can have quality, speed, price, pick any two is out the window with Jim’s kits as you get all three! Thanks!
Great!

Just wondering, does your credit card get charged when you order or when they get ready to ship? I ordered in December and noticed it was charged in January. My gun should not be here until June I'm guessing.

Back