• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodsrunner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful rifle. Well done.
I have my kit upstairs waiting on my shoulders to heal from surgery. I have been cleaning brass parts and checking fits. Maybe end of next week it will be together, cleaned. And ready to shoot although the doctor says at least three months if not more before shooting any type of gun

I have my kit upstairs waiting on my shoulders to heal from surgery. I have been cleaning brass parts and checking fits. Maybe end of next week it will be together, cleaned. And ready to shoot although the doctor says at least three months if not more before shooting any type of gun
My first rotator cuf surgery was in July (2012) so I would hopefully be healed enough to hunt deer in November. I started shooting with my Marlin 30-30 and it felt fine, then carefully with my 270.
I think you'll be fine contingent on you behaving yourself, which it sounds like you are 😉
I had to rake hay for third crop, about 6 weeks after surgery. I was overly careful steering my old IH766 and working the hydraulics mostly one handed. The vibration bothered me a fair amount.
Best wishes with your new build, looking forward to my own in the future.
Best regards, Vic

Thank you! I hope you heal quickly and can be able to shoot your new Woodsrunner.

Just finished my 54 cal Kibler Woodsrunner. I still need to work on the ram rod. I put some taller sights on it for these old eyes and a small toe plate.
Looks great, I'm jealous. Do you know what the overall length of the rifle is?

Looks great, I'm jealous. Do you know what the overall length of the rifle is?
Thank you! I haven't measured the overall length but the barrel is 39 3/4" and the LOP is 13 1/2". I added a couple inches, so I figure it's approximately 55 1/4" long.

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back