• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woodsrunner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the flyer with the $75 discount until Nov 18. I stil haven't started my Colonial kit, but how can I pass up this offer? Especially since they sent me a picture of the SMR I built on the flyer! I will be ordering a Woodsrunner and hopefully will receive it about the time I finish the Colonial!

Well, I’m holding out for Jim to build a percussion Hawken. Which I need like a large hole in my head. I feel sorry for those that will have to wade through all my stuff one day.

I got thinking about that the other day. Based on his close adherence to historical style i think it will be percussion. That has me wondering if a fowler will come first using the Colonial/Woodsrunner lock.

I’ve had both shoulders repaired, and many other joints redone. 50 + years practicing a full contact martial art will do that to you. This last rotator cuff had totally detached (bicycle mishap) and the repair was massive. I’m just getting close to normal use back after 9 months. I placed my WR order a couple of weeks ago. I'm getting another surgery this Dec and I had hoped to have the kit to work on as I recover. Probably won’t get it until spring now. Oh well.

I got the flyer too. I been looking crosseyed at my recently depledted inventory that helped me get the SMR .40. Now I believe I will get the woodsrunner in .54 smooth cherry. Or the colonial? Jim could make life real uncomfortable around here.

Nothing wrong with that! I already have a flint Hawken. I could certainly be wrong, but I heard through the grapevine that when Jim does build a Hawken it would be his first percussion. But who knows.
i have nothing against percussion, have too many. Titus Bass said that them little nipple huggers could get you killed without caps.

Back