• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Woodsrunner completed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmit

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I mentioned on another thread that I have my Woodsrunner completed. I received requests that I post some pics of my Woodsrunner so I hope I have figured out how to do this.
IMG_0846.jpg
IMG_0847 (1).jpg
IMG_0848.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0857.jpg
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
IMG_0874.jpg

I did NOT do the carving on this stock. A friend of mine, Mark Anderson, did it. He also installed the plate on the patch box. I have NO artistic ability. It is great to have friends that do for a project like this. I was fortunate enough to get one of the first 25 kits that Jim Kibler sent out, in fact this kit had the scribed number on the bottom flat of the barrel and on the parts bag as #1. Mark carved the stock very close to the carving Jim did on his bench copy of the original Woodsrunner.

Rusty, we used TransTint Dark Vintage Maple, Honey Amber, and Dk. Miss. Brown #6006 mixed until it looks right.

Back