• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Woodshed Vincent Restoration

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice job !

Now, you gotta make the false muzzle the barrel's set up for...… ;)
Pietro I think from a couple hundred years of use its actually coned already lol. It starts easy to the point I can cut it with a patchknife with my thumb. I really like it!

Love the rifle, sweet job on it! Can you post a pic of that painting with the bear in it? Also tell us about it?
The artists name is Philip R. Goodwin. He is probably the most famous wildlife/outdoorsman artist next to Fredrick Remington and Charles Russel. He painted for all the major outdoors companies. Remington UMC, Winchester, Marbles, Dupont, Laughlin Rand, and A&F. I own several original prints and calenders. The one in the picture is called Twos Company. Take a second to Google him, you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

• 20210209_074402.jpg
    20210209_074402.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 66
40 yards off hand with 35 gr 3f Goex. .350 rb and .19 denim.

Attachments

• 20210123_103101.jpg
    20210123_103101.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 101
Back