Woods Walk Shooting Fun at the NMLRA's 2022 Spring Shoot

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

jdw276

40 Cal.
Reaction score
How come you shooting lefty? Not that i can fault you. Welcome to our world. Did not think you were shootin this year. Was this saturday?

Reaction score
How come you shooting lefty? Not that i can fault you. Welcome to our world. Did not think you were shootin this year. Was this saturday?
The woods walk video was filmed this past Tuesday. I did attend last Saturday, but, I only was there to run the cameras and pick up supplies & chat with friends. It is too crowded to shoot the 1st weekend for me.
I tried LH shooting recently & started hitting more targets. I have an eye dominance problem & figured out LH shooting works for me much better...so...LH is going to be from now on.

Reaction score
I cant believe you left the flintlock at home. Nice shooting with the caplock.
I figured that 96F temps & 95% humidity would drive the ol' flint guns crazy.
Plus..I can hit targets much easier with that ol' cap gun.
It needs little attention too...LOL.
Thanks for watching.

jdw276

40 Cal.
Reaction score
The woods walk video was filmed this past Tuesday. I did attend last Saturday, but, I only was there to run the cameras and pick up supplies & chat with friends. It is too crowded to shoot the 1st weekend for me.
I tried LH shooting recently & started hitting more targets. I have an eye dominance problem & figured out LH shooting works for me much better...so...LH is going to be from now on.
Welcome to the other side! It is a whole new world of adventure and fun. Folks will begin to look at you differently and may even say the devil is in you or at least look at you funny. Folks will ask how can you shoot those righty guns that way? So welcome to the right side! Thanks for the button. This ad is paid for by the BPMS fan club......Ha

Reaction score
Folks will begin to look at you differently and may even say the devil is in you or at least look at you funny.
I'm use to that line of thinking anyway....LOL
Guess the word "maniac" is appropriate after all...LOL

Thanks for watching the vids...more fun is already on video and ready to be posted soon....

flintlockrb

32 and 50 Cal. and a Long Bow
Reaction score
Mark,
I'm glad to see you both liked the flying chickens (flickers) and that you survived all the heat!
I enjoyed visiting with you at Becky's camper.
Although, the hat would of made a fine touch to the end of your shooting!
Take care,
Robin

Reaction score
Mark,
I'm glad to see you both liked the flying chickens (flickers) and that you survived all the heat!
I enjoyed visiting with you at Becky's camper.
Although, the hat would of made a fine touch to the end of your shooting!
Take care,
Robin
I was ready to wear the hat for picture...but.....I did hit it!

That's RARE for me....LOL

Latest posts