• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Woods walk/muzzleloading in the southeast Region?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I'm willing to drive hours to do something like that, just don't know if I gotta go all the way to Tennessee or so.

Where and when in Tennessee?

Oh no, It was just a question, I don't know if they do events anywhere on the south east region, and was saying I'm willing to drive a distance, just not sure if there is anything.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Not SE but NMLRA Friendship IN next month for the fall Nationals. Probably too far but we have a woods walk.

You may try looking at Saint Augustine Florida. They have the oldest city and do Spanish and Indian Re-enactments. Also Olustee Florida has a Civil war Reenactment. Tallahassee Fl has the Natural Bridge Reenactment.

Brushy creek muzzleloaders. Just a bit north of valdosta off 75.....rondy this year first week or so of october.

Back