• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woods Walk Course Design

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend set up a WW and there are 4 targets at 8 stations. We pick 2 numbers and those are the targets for the match. The next time, 2 different numbers are chosen. This makes it very versatile. Also, when setting up the course have a friend help you . He can stand where you want to place the target and help you to see what might be in the way. It will save you a lot of time and steps. Lastly, the more foliage you have between you and the target the more trimming you may need to do throughout the year.
Good luck.

Why stop with two?
BB6B3A86-5957-493D-A826-1EDAB1C48607.jpeg

The Tater Totter objective is to shoot all the taters , starting with the lowest hanging first..
Continue shooting until they’re all gone or your 5 minute time limit expires.
Always shoot the lowest tater…

This is more of a novelty type target than a woods walk..

I’ve found for unmentionables that using conveyor belt to hang steel targets works very well. It’s extremely durable and bullets just pass through it without causing much damage. Fire hose and heavy duty woven tarp straps for semi trailers work well too.

Attended one a few weeks ago, they had old fire extinguisher, and tall oxygen and propane tanks, they sounded like a bell when you hit them, these were all at farther distances

Back