• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tip for you fellers. Download GIMP for free and then you can use the levels tool to bring folks out of the shadows.

mike

Some samples of what you can do (my edit time expired before I figured out how to post the pics).

Heartbreak.jpg

Plus you can do special effects such as pencil drawings

DrawingSample.jpg

Color effects

JanuaryCopper.jpg

Photo Bucket began maintanence before I could get the chalk drawing and canvas samples up but you get the idea.

mike

Good looking family Greenmountainboy, Here is a picture of my daughter who learned to say Hawken almost before she knew how to say Mom or Dad. When she was two she told me and mom that she wanted some deer antlers in her room and a Hawken to hang in them.

SarahandOldSadie2.jpg

She still likes Dad's Hawkens and my hat too. This is one of my reasons for living.

This is my daughter. It's not a muzzle loader but she is shootin black.

Summer006.jpg

Hey rsblack, good picture and great setup. Always nice to see other folks in the muzzleloading fraternity from around the world.

Thanks for posting, TANSTAAFL

I am closing this thread because it's become very long (132 replies) and takes a while for all the wonderful pictures to load, please start another thread with more images of your ladies...

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back