• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's very cute! Good thing you are teaching her early about shooting sport. She may have to use her skills to ward off all of the boys as she gets older!!

Even with all the "nay manure" going on in my life right now, I remembered that I now have a picture of my lovely wife of the last 27 years to post. It was taken at a Burn's Night Supper last year (Aye a modern American-Scottish event....)

KILT.jpg

A very nice looking lady indeed Mr. Teague! :grin: I am sure you are proud! :hatsoff:

Davy

Don't mean to nit-pick but she has her ear protection on, how 'bout eye protection? If you plan on her busting caps later on it is a good idea
:thumbsup:

Lone Carabiner said:
And some of 'em wants it back under their control
:cursing:

I don't mean to single you out, Carabiner, because you certinaly aren't the only one, but....

When you guys don't use the "Quote" feature, we have no way to know what the heck this relates to. Nobody's going to scroll back a few dozen posts to try and figure it out.

Just a thought.

WRussell said:
But there's the "in response to" tag. :confused:

Quoting the pertinent part of the post you are responding to is not only more efficient, it's just good forum etiquette.

Obviously, if you're simply saying "thanks for posting the photos" or something like that, a quote isn't necessary, but in the course of a "discussion" it's most helpful.

Another pic of my better half....
She competed in her first Taekwando tournament yesterday as a white belt (beginner) after starting training 2 months ago. She entered the womens 30+ competition which included competitors up to 3rd dan blue belt.
She fought 4 other competitors, 1 white, 2 yellow and 1 blue belt and won all 4 fights. She then had to fight the blue belt again to determine the champion, they drew and had to go into extra time which she also won. Club Champion 2006!
Miss Hazel on the left with the gold medal and the runner up with the silver on the right also from the same club.

standard.jpg

Smokey. :applause:

Well, here is my daughter, Crystal, who though not in gear, is an expert with an epee--don't cross swords with her!
cryssum06002.jpg

Now, see, all these women (and men) are all already married. It's pretty damn depressing. :(

Heres a Pic of me and my Wife of 24 years.Every time I see this Pic I feel I need a Pitchfork :hmm:

mmme_her.jpg

oneshot

mmme_herbbb.jpg

oneshot said:
Heres a Pic of me and my Wife of 24 years.Every time I see this Pic I feel I need a Pitchfork :hmm: oneshot

:shocked2: :rotf:

Fine lookin family Oneshot .. now where is Mr. Chaney? :grin:

Davy

Smokey in Oz said:
Another pic of my better half....
She competed in her first Taekwando tournament yesterday as a white belt (beginner) after starting training 2 months ago. She entered the womens 30+ competition which included competitors up to 3rd dan blue belt.
She fought 4 other competitors, 1 white, 2 yellow and 1 blue belt and won all 4 fights. She then had to fight the blue belt again to determine the champion, they drew and had to go into extra time which she also won. Club Champion 2006!
Miss Hazel on the left with the gold medal and the runner up with the silver on the right also from the same club.

standard.jpg

Smokey. :applause:

She just started two months ago and she's already winning tournaments? :bow: :bow: :bow:
:hmm: You better watch yer step around her, mister... :rotf: :rotf:

Dont I know it!
I'm getting used to blocking the odd kick or punch as I wander around the house daydreaming....
Why did I talk her into it. :shake:
Smokey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back