• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WOMEN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought. If it wasn't for the gals....we wouldn't be here. :shocked2: :grin:

God sure knew what he was doing when he made woman. He saved the best creation for last. I think so!

Cooner,
It occured to me after the picture was posted and I had shut the 'puter down, that I wanted desperately to post pics of the little one. So when he or she arrives I shall certainly do so! :v :grin:
God bless.
volatpluvia

A pic of my good wife(on the left) and her sister at my daughters 18th Birthday after several glasses of 'holy water', and no, she's not that innocent..... :rotf:
Maybe Davey might like to work his magic with the photo, I know how he likes the 'gurlie wimmins'. I haven't worked out the idea of croppping yet.
standard.jpg

Smokey. :grin:

Im confused about your picture. Aren't nuns supposed to take a vow of celibacy? :confused:

A vow of celibacy...... yep it feels like that at times. I certainly got NUN that night. :rotf:
She actually works for Australia Post, that evil delivery service who refuses to carry guns, parts or ammo, as a motorcycle delivery person delivering mail.
Smokey. :thumbsup:

Cooner,
The package has arrived. :grin: His name is Henry Allen Kindon and he weighs 9 pounds 5 ounces. He was born at 11:50 PM Monday, June 19, 2006. May the Lord's Plans for his life be fulfilled.
volatpluvia

Pictures will follow.

Congratulations Volatpluvia:
That's one big boy. You must be very proud.
snagg

Congrates to you Vol, Henry Allen, and the family!! :hatsoff:

Davy

My sincerest congrats to ya VP, and...Happy Father's Day..Wish ya many more

Ok!
First a correction: Henry Alan Kindon. Made an assumption there and have been corrected this evening.
First pic is where he is appr. one hour old in his Father, Matt's arms.
IMG_0829.jpg

Here he is tonight in Grandpa's arms.
IMG_0838.jpg

It has been quite a trip. Last night I was having mild feelings like I had massive feelings 28 years ago when SHE was being born. Hee Hee!
God bless.
volatpluvia

OH, BTW, he is 21 inches long.

Congratulations! He looks irate in the first picture. Now you gotta find a suitably sized musket for him. Maybe a blunderbuss made from a queen ann pistol...

El Casador,
His mother was pushing for and hour and a half. You'd be irate too if you head had been in a vice and being squeezed constantly for that long! Haw! Haw! Haw!
God bless.
volatpluvia

W'all I reckon he'll be makin smoke outta both ends afore long! :hmm: :rotf: Fine lookin lad there Granpa! :thumbsup:

Davy

This is my wife of 29 years. She is in her Spanish outfit at a Christmas fiesta. She is not portraying South of the border people, but Spanish colonial settlers in the southwest area.
We have to realize that Texas and most of the southwest all the way to California was Spanish held
eooutfit.jpg
and under their control until the 1820's

standard2.jpg

As far as that remark " A vow of celibacy...... yep it feels like that at times.
I certainly got NUN that night.
"

Thats definitely gonna leave a bruise ( ON YOU that is :shocked2: )from a well known
cause in the near future Ima thinkin! :shocked2: :rotf:

And yes I do indeed like the gurlie-wimmins fer shore! :thumbsup:

Davy

Alright!!!! I figured if I left town for a few days I would miss the event. I am happy for ya Volatpluvia. I know how ya feel. The big lump in the throat and all that. Say, he looks like a keeper. The Lord's best on 'em and the rest of you as well. Super deal! :grin:

rifleshooter2 said:
Here is the #1 girl in my life
139_3952.jpg

7 years old and a heartbreaker
Andy

Good lookin young lady thar amigo! And a shooter too! :shocked2: :hatsoff:

Davy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back