• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Winter Project 2022

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom A Hawk

Cannon
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Lock, stock and barrel have arrived from Pecatonica and we're off and running on the .58 Lancaster. I've been delighted with the quality from Pecatonica and the curl on this one is looking really good.

1642690846654.jpeg

Lock, stock and barrel have arrived from Pecatonica and we're off and running on the .58 Lancaster. I've been delighted with the quality from Pecatonica and the curl on this one is looking really good.
You are off to a good start, well sort of! Where's the lock you stated? 😂
We want to see the look too.
Larry

Wow. Lots of the hard work has been done - that looks like a fun kit! I need to try that next time. Building from scratch the first time is tough!

Rabbit hole of a hobby if I ever saw one. I've fallen into the abyss and I cant climb out.
I know exactly what you mean. I started a rifle last winter with the intention of having it finished long before summer. Then tore my rotator cuff. Surgery and rehab ruined the plan. Finally finished but not sighted in. have to wait for warmer weather for that.

Back