• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Williams AZ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autarky

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello folks,been farting around with a traditions .50 I put together for a couple years (shooting/reloading smokeless for years) started to make my own BP and cast my RBs. Hope to learn a bit and engage with like minded folks.

Thanks for all the replies. We live an off grid homestead life, and try to make as much as we can ourselves. Hunting, leatherwork, blacksmithing, sewing etc. The pioneer life attracted us a while back and will never go back.

Welcome. We spent a couple of below freezing nights in a tent at the KOA in Williams 25 yrs ago. Snow fell on us in Flagstaff afternoon of first day. Was wakened second morn daybreak with someone playing bagpipes at the edge of camp. Never forget the sound.

Latest posts

Back