• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Will #11 CCI work on a ROA?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would love to see detailed photos of your Santa Barbara cap-and-ball percussion revolvers...
Hope you're not expecting a new out of the box example, when I picked this one up it had a set of modern Remington rifle sites on it. I'll try to take a few images tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted, good old "other duties as assigned". It's just an abused plain jane and yep, they drilled through when they mounted those rifle sights. I shot one cylinder through it before I took the rifle sights off and it felt real good; I haven't put a front sight on it yet so it hasn't been to the range since.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3075.JPG
    IMG_3075.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3076.JPG
    IMG_3076.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3077.JPG
    IMG_3077.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3078.JPG
    IMG_3078.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 17
Sorry for the delay in getting these posted, good old "other duties as assigned". It's just an abused plain jane and yep, they drilled through when they mounted those rifle sights. I shot one cylinder through it before I took the rifle sights off and it felt real good; I haven't put a front sight on it yet so it hasn't been to the range since.
That’s a shame… bubba strikes again…

Back