• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Wilkinson Target rifle.. ??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I intend to do that this Spring. I will be going with a Minie/Burton bullet ( as sized down .54 cal lyman design which will only require .004 or so reduction down to a .529. Will see how that goes. I will post on U tube. That sounds like a fun experiment. Stay tuned.

Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread, but I stumbled across it while researching a very close relative of your Wilkinson rifle, and thought that I would register and say hello.

Did you ever get around to shooting (and posting video) of your wilkinson?
2020 was obviously a terrible year for many, so it may not have been your top priority...

I can say with confidence that the round bar fitted to your rifles barrel is intended to mount a bayonet similar to the pattern produced for the Brunswick, and can supply pictures of mine if it would be of interest?

Best regards, James.

Back