• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

wife remembrance

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good wife is priceless, and you seem to have been a very wealthy man. I'm sorry for the sadness you feel and for your loss. Words from a stranger may mean little but I hope you feel the support from those here and in time find your memories to be of greatest comfort.

Today would have been the birth day of my recently deceased wife. So, please excuse me if I'm a bit mushy today. She was an active ml'er and won many matches over the years, both at Friendship and local clubs. In going through her jewelry, I found, locked away with everything else, a tin of Remington caps. She had them in safe keeping. Price on back was $1.75, indicating they came from my ml shop in Indiana sometime in the 1970s.

Please accept my deepest condolences.
You were lucky to have had a wife that apparently enjoyed being involved in your hobby.

Today would have been the birth day of my recently deceased wife. So, please excuse me if I'm a bit mushy today. She was an active ml'er and won many matches over the years, both at Friendship and local clubs. In going through her jewelry, I found, locked away with everything else, a tin of Remington caps. She had them in safe keeping. Price on back was $1.75, indicating they came from my ml shop in Indiana sometime in the 1970s.
Sir, I’m sorry for your loss. Prayers for some peace and comfort.

Back