• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Wick Ellerbe in Muzzleloader Mag.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyh

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Wick that is a great layout in Muzzleloader Magazine you are truly a talented craftsman. :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Read the article an enjoyed it. I LOVE the gun that he built an is pictured in the article :thumbsup:

We read so many comments from members but seldom
see their work...Pictures like these build a lot
of confidence in their opinions. Good to see that
your opinions match your ability.

Congrats Wick I saw the article over the week end when my wife gave me the weekly mail. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but I will soon. You are an extremely talented individual . :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :bow:

Very cool article. Really like his approach to things, like always making new styles of knives.

And, man, that rifle. Wow. And to think he gives us advice for free! Haha

Thanks for purveying some wonderful craftsmanship :hatsoff:

It is a great article. I really liked seeing a few photos of the things you have made. LRB was a neat stamp on the knives too. :thumbsup:

Back