Why they chose September 11......

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkbj

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The answers are never where one would expect and finding the right religion to bash isn't easy.

skratch

32 Cal
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
3+ years of a great post demolished in one week. All in the name of religion in a forum topic that doesn't allow religion as a topic.
Well done guy's,
I agree, two topics that should never be discussed among friends,, politics & religion,,
I apologize for my previous first post, it was just made in agreement on the topic of
Muslims. It was evidently not worded plainly and misconstrued. Mea Culpa, I knew better.
The second in explanation,, and in defense of my personal belief, to which I think I
was entitled and make no apology.

nkbj

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I thought that they chose "911" because it is the distress phone number.
Definitely learned something new. Interesting.
I still shake my head over how a Russian economist could accurately forecast the timing of the event and inform the Duma so their government would not be taken by surprise. Reminded me too much of the Russians telling the US that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor.

golden sky

36 Cl.
Reaction score
WOW 1.34 billion of them and for some reason you think you've experienced a significant enough sample to make a determination about a whole sect of the Christian religion....

LD
many outsiders to Catholics sects only see they're devious ways. unfortunatly the outsiders don't understand many of the powerful religious orders have been heavily infultrated by dark Satanist who are using religious groups to do thier bidding because they have a large population of followers.

i grew up with good and bad Catholics. and have come to understand them better in my old age.

JB67

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This whole premise is flawed. The attackers originally planned for September 10, but had to delay it a day. The fact 9-11 was of any historical context is coincidence.

zimmerstutzen

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I still shake my head over how a Russian economist could accurately forecast the timing of the event and inform the Duma so their government would not be taken by surprise. Reminded me too much of the Russians telling the US that the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor.
Heck the Japanese told America that they were going to attack Pearl and the communication was held up "in channels"

zimmerstutzen

70 Cal.
Reaction score
This whole premise is flawed. The attackers originally planned for September 10, but had to delay it a day. The fact 9-11 was of any historical context is coincidence.
Well sort of. Part of it has to do with the correction of the English calendar in the 1752 when the English empire and colonies actually skipped 11 days to correct the calendar and have it coincide more with the calendar used by the rest of Europe. and the periodic correction to that calendar.. As well as the Muslim calendar and the periodic corrections that were made to it. There are actually several instances of things that happened in France being reported in London papers that are dated before the event happened in France because the English calendar was 11 days behind the calendar used in France.

golden sky

36 Cl.
Reaction score
i know there's lots of conspiracy surrounding 9-11, anychance any of you ever stumbled into the forensic analysis work done by Dr. Judy D Wood?
her breakdown is fascinating to study, truly great read if you can get her book

nkbj

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Heck the Japanese told America that they were going to attack Pearl and the communication was held up "in channels"
Are you referring to the delay in decoding/translation and delivery for the Japanese government's declaration immediately prior to the attack?

Last edited:

nkbj

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
911 has received the same muddying of the waters as any subject that requires the truth be hidden. The standard technique is to create confusion with a flood of conflicting ideas, observations, theories and carefully crafted new tidbits. That way no one can see what is at the bottom of it and the people who pulled it off are protected. It's just how things are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.