• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Who's leaving christmas night for PA flintlock opener?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KampKool

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My wife has tried to change her mind about me leaving Christmas night but has finally agreed to stop whining about it... I had one day vacation left so I'll be hunting the 26th & 27th w/ the flintlock. :thumbsup:

Scouted Saturday with a crusty snow.THINK I have them figured out.If I see 1 deer in the flintlock season,it will be my 1st deer for this year!Got a new 54 to break in.

I wish I could, but BobW and I will be down around Williamsport on the 29th-31st. save a couple for us! :blah:

One of the few benefits of being old (and retired)is being able to get out as many days as the weather and the wife permits. Merry Christmas to you all, and best wishes for health and happiness in the New Year, especially the days you'll be carrying your smokepole! :thumbsup:

I hunted last year for the first time in Pa with a flintlock. It was very fun. I will be going this year for last 3 days in Jan. I plan on buying an RMC AccuaSporter 50 Cal this year. We do little drives thru woods not still or stand hunting. Merry Christmas, Chap Gleason
Purcellville, Va, formerly Elkland Pa, Tioga Co.

Going out, did some more off-hand shootin' yesterday at the range. Dang ice is bad around here.

Back