Quantcast

Who sells Goex Blackpowder in the Lewisburg, Pa area

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Iron Jim Rackham

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source for Goex blackpowder in the Lewisburg, Pa area? If not, does anyplace in Pike county sell it? Thanks.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
If you Goggle Goex BP, it will take you to their site and at the bottom is all their distributors in the US..

erhunter

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
If your on your way to Pike County maybe Dixon's Muzzleloading Shop would be worth a stop. They have everything you need for a flinter or percussion. Great people, great shop!

oldwood

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Call ahead before investing travel time to a place that sells powder. They might sell you one pound. In these troubled times ,no small dealer down the street will risk his business to sell anyone a quantity of powder. Order from a master distributor , like Grafs , and split the case up among your shooting friends................ oldwood

sussexmuzllodr

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Dunkelbergers in Monroe County Stroudsburg usually has some.
SM

ohio ramrod

75 Cal.
Reaction score
Years ago I started to go in with friends and order a case from Powder Inc.. Every thing is legal as long as you only split it among the group before you order. The same holds true for clubs, they can only split it to people who were members when it was ordered. Not to people who join the club after it is ordered. Picky Picky! It saves a lot of money, but to be legal you have to be picky.

BJHabermehl

32 Cal
Reaction score
Geisers guns in Sunbury, Young’s sporting goods in Northumberland, North east trade co in Muncy, that’s three in a 25 mile radious of Lewisburg pa. All have Black Powder, I’m in Northumberland BJH

Iron Jim Rackham

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Is North East in Muncy still open? No one answers the phone and their website indicates they closed for Covid

bldtrailer

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Go north on 15 to muncy just off of 180 the muzzle loader shop
North East Trade Co.

1980 John Brady Drive, Muncy, PA 17756

give him a call

If not there try Millers gun shop

• Millers Gun Shop, Inc., 6945 Nittany Valley Drive Mill Hall, PA 17751

patriot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just picked up some Goex from Midway USA. Can buy a max of 2 cans of each grade, shipping and hazmat and tax added came to about $25 a pound. Shipping was fast. Beats driving 2 hours each way and wind up paying the same. No local dealers. I have an FFL but the extra cost to sell bp doesn’t pay. Not enough local demand.

Patriot

TerryK

40 Cal.
Reaction score
25 bucks is the norm here closer to centre county, about 6 shops sell it here. I like to support them, but driving 2 hours is a bit much.

Sam squanch

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have heard some small gun stores will only sell you black powder if you bring your muzzleloader in to show them what you will use it in. Who knows. Don’t blame them for protecting themselves.

Latest posts