• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

who makes lead .54 bullets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bldtrailer

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Bobby Hoyt told me he used greatplains bullets in .54 for elk, but I can't find any. They seem to be made only .50 now SOOO who makes a.54buffalo/honady type bullet for elk. or does anyone have a stash they can part with ? To use in a Hoyt gain twist barrel

Good luck in your search. It’s the beginning of this year I got into bullet casting for the first time in my life after over 40 years of shooting. I realized .58 Miniés are gonna be expensive to buy!

I’ve come to enjoy Casting and have found numerous molds for the different guns I will be shooting the most in the near future, I focus primarily on black powder anymore these days so all of my black powder guns I have a mould for now. It’s really not difficult and it is definitely cheaper if you shoot much.

Bobby Hoyt told me he used greatplains bullets in .54 for elk, but I can't find any.

SOOO who makes a.54buffalo/honady type bullet for elk. or does anyone have a stash they can part with ?

Please check your PM's for a possible lead to a fellow forum member who's in that business....

Back