• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Who made the CVA Wells Fargo 1849 ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one of the CVA brass frame Wlls Fargo models back in the early 90's, neat guns and good shooters. I would offer $300 for it. You can sell the extra parts on Ebay for considerably more than that.

I went back and looked very closely at it
As one of you folks mentioned earlier in the thread, it's parts for two guns
An Armi San Marco's made CVA .31 cal Wells Fargo pocket pistol with 3 extra cylinders
and
A .36 Umberti pocket pistol barrel (no loading arm), standard cylinder, conversion cylinder of the type we cannot mention, bullet mold and loading tool.

As I mentioned earlier, the extras with that gun would easily sell on Ebay for over 300. Get it for the right price and you basically get a free gun and case.

Back