• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who is using a 32 caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a photo to post? I’d love to see it.

Sure!

20211122_172018.jpg
20211122_172039.jpg

Thats my, err... patch container for a size scale. Very pleasurable little gun. Hardly ever shoot it, but its always loaded. Goes with me everywhere.

Been shooting a .32 since 1984 . Tough to beat at paper shoots. Kicked butt at a turkey shoot yesterday won 4 of the 10 turkeys. Deadly on groundhogs an ferel cats.Easy on lead and powder. Half stock Vincent by rod England. GM barrel 27grs. 3fffg .319 ball #40 drill cloth andHoppes9+ lube love the small calibers. Just finished a Kibler .36 SMR. But still shoot my .32 more( everyday).

I shoot a Traditions 32 cal Crockett Rifle. .310 ball .020 patch and 20 gr 3F Pyro. Squirrels , rabbits and paper. Keep
my shots at 50 feet or less. Bad eyes the reason. Owned for around 6 years. I probably shoot this 32 more than the
others. It is hoot to shoot. If you get one you won't be sorry, cheap to shoot too.
gunnyr

I used to own a CVA .32 and it was fun to shoot. I still have an unfired Tip Curtis .32 flinter that I bought a couple of years before he passed away. Greg

you never ate squirrel? i rather eat squirrel than a deer,,,best meat,,make a gumbo,,stew rice and gravy,,try it u wont forget how good those tree rats taste,,,don't forget the head
I agree! One of the best tasting animals ever - the meat has a bit of sweetness to it due to their diet. Probably for the same reason Iberian pigs are so sought after!

I have a Pedersoli long rifle that was originally a .32 cal but de-activated prior to sale. I bought it very cheaply in an auction and have obtained an original Factory barrel for it. I am just waiting for the variation (UK legislation sadly) and I can have a fully functioning .32 cal rifle again! Can't wait!

you never ate squirrel? i rather eat squirrel than a deer,,,best meat,,make a gumbo,,stew rice and gravy,,try it u wont forget how good those tree rats taste,,,don't forget the head

I made a deal with the squirrels, if they would not chew holes in my house I would not kill them. After a a few non believers, they leave my house alone.

As far as earing them, would rather cook an old tire, the head, a few folks die each year from eating their brains. Nah, ain't that hungry.

Funny that people balk at eating squirrel or even the thought repels them. They eat nuts and are very tasty. I think the term, “tree rat” implies that they are substandard fare. More for me!

Back