• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Whitworth rifle range report

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies for missing your post. I have three .40’s One used a 26” x 1” Renegade barrel, one using a 1” high plains sporter tube and one began life as a 15/16” Hawken barrel. The last is mounted in a glass bedded Renegade stock or sometimes in a White Mountain carbine stock. The biggest pain is all the casting if grease grooved, or paper patching bullets sourced from BACO.
Cool. How fast are the twists you're shooting with the heavies?

Hi,
does it shoot well now?
Had yesterday to shoot for a match at 100m prone with sling, unfortunately I couldn´t get Swiss powder and had to use Wano PPP that´s not the perfect stuff.
I´m not satisfied with the result.
IMG-1333.jpg
What a pity you didn't alter your sights after the first 2 shots.you could have had GOLD..O.O.

Latest posts

Back