• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Which one of you was it?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just proves that even a group of respsible living history buffs, and even folk that are as safety minded as our sub group of artillerist you can find an idiot.

Haley Joel Osment said it best:

i-see-idiots-all-around-me.jpg

Logic would seem that the guy most likely did this after not getting any cooperation from the playing the music very load. From the photo, it appears that the lots are significant in size, not one house on top of another. For the music to be obnoxiously loud 3 properties away, it suggest it was not just loud, it was LOUD! :) Such activity as shooting the cannon would not be that strange here. The guy might have handled it differently but we all know that is New York, the anti gunners will do anything to seize a firearm!

Back