• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where's Bob?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellers. So, I recovered from the Carpal Tunnel surgery just fine and then turned around and was told I had Prostate Cancer. Surgery scheduled for June 1st. As you can imagine it took the wind out of my sails being only 49yo and no history of cancer in my family. I’m sure its Government Issue cancer but the VA is taking good care of me. They referred me out to Vanderbilt so I can’t be in better hands. I did buy a little camper and the wife took a few months off to hang out with me. Im all good boys. Thanks for checking in, it makes a feller feel warm and fuzzy-like.

Bob
My absolute best wish’s to you sir. Keep fighting and you’ll win!!

Hey fellers. So, I recovered from the Carpal Tunnel surgery just fine and then turned around and was told I had Prostate Cancer. Surgery scheduled for June 1st. As you can imagine it took the wind out of my sails being only 49yo and no history of cancer in my family. I’m sure its Government Issue cancer but the VA is taking good care of me. They referred me out to Vanderbilt so I can’t be in better hands. I did buy a little camper and the wife took a few months off to hang out with me. Im all good boys. Thanks for checking in, it makes a feller feel warm and fuzzy-like.

Bob
So glad you’re doing ok. I survived brain cancer nearly five years ago and you’ll survive this brother. Stay strong and know we’re praying for your full and speedy recovery.
Nick Tant

Thankfully these days a prostate cancer diagnosis isn't a given death sentence. However it does way heavily on your mind. I had prostate surgery and 40 radiation treatments in 2017 with a grade 5 stage 3 cancer and I'm still kickin! Hang in there everyone and don't give up! EVER!

Another well wisher here, Bob. Crawling out from under my rock long enough to join in the hopes and prayers for strength in your fight.

BOB PRAYERS FOR YOU. You Will pull out of this my dad had. Surgery that 25 yrs ago doing ok old age getting him now with dementia.

Bob watching you on black powder tv a learning so much from you ... Make me feel as though I know you. (Even though we never met) my prayers are with you for successful surgery and speedy recovery ... Can't wait to see you again on YouTube

Bob
Prayers for you and family

Thanks again fellers. Doing good. I’ve about got the relearning to hold my wiz worked out. It’s amazing how inconvenient that can be. 👍🏻
Only those of us that have, or currently are, going/gone through such things in lifes curves can truly understand such humour. Well done sir! Made me laugh outloud. Lol
Walk

Back