• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Where to get a powder poor spout

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Dutch7

40 Cal
Reaction score
I’ve not done it on a plastic bottle but have a few metal can caps fitted with a brass tube that work well. You can likely come up with something similar

SDSmlf

70 Cal.
Reaction score
A lot of folks use an old centerfire case. Drill a hole through an extra bottle cap to fit a rimed case, like maybe a 30-30. Open up the primer hole in case and epoxy the case to the cap. You will want to find a stopper for your new spout. Something like a foam ear plug could work. I’ve have also seen the business end of a toothpaste tube or similar cut off and epoxied to a cap.

Reaction score
Look at the Log Cabin Shop. They have a spout called “auto close powder spout with adapter”. It will fit the plastic Schuetzen powder container

Reaction score
I shoot competition, and these are the spouts I use. Great for filling powder horns as well. You want specifics PM me

This will cover both types of Goex, and Schutzen. These are all homemade of course

IMG_0098.JPG