• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

where to find sabots and a musket nipple in Canada?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat119

32 Cal
Reaction score
Anybody know where I could find a musket nipple for Thompson center 1/4x28 threads
and some 54 cal sabots for 44 caliber bullets .429-.430
Track of the wolf has the nipple $42.50 US shipping yikes!

Haven't a clue, never used them and actually had to look them up (sabots) to see what they were. Guess I'm too much of a traditionalist muzzleloader.

Check The Gun Works? They're in the U.S. as well but maybe better shipping?
Rustywood doesn't seem to carry them. Call Hillfolk in Senlac, SK. Never dealt with them but they seem to have a good reputation. No website.
Where you from? How big of a rush are you in? I'm down to less than one trip a month for the foreseeable but Track is only about 1/2 hour off my route.

Hillfolk is no longer Becky retired, Senlac is only an hour away from me she had all the stuff I miss her already. I sent an email to MMP sabots in Arkansas they say they ship to Canada just waiting for a reply, I have a line on a musket cap nipple from a guy in our club, I have 6 boxes of musket caps so I can save my #11's for the pistols. Thanks for the reply some day I hope to get to Dixie gunworks

I found the musket nipple at Rustywood, 54 cal. supplies are dwindling in the great white North I bought a REAL bullet mold instead spring is still a month+ away

Attachments

• musket.jpeg
    musket.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
Back