• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Where to Find REAL Black Powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rydeler5

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am around the Bozeman area of Montana, is there anywhere near here or even near Billings or so where I could find real Black Powder, and not substitutes? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Just order it online like everyone else. It's reasonably fast, easy, and you can get it relatively cheap especially if you order in bulk.

I am around the Bozeman area of Montana, is there anywhere near here or even near Billings or so where I could find real Black Powder, and not substitutes? Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Man just make your own it's really simple and only cost about $5.00 a pound to make

But can you tell us how without everyone on this thread ending up on a watch list?
We're already on a watch list.

Multiple watch lists.

Every gun forum in America has alphabet agency personnel sniffing around.

Or a general scooping up of internet chat room conversations. Which will be gone over by A.I. to see what can be gleaned.

Back