• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Where to find 1/4-28 musket nipples in bulk?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all. Another thread has got me thinking that I have several rifles, Mostly TC, that I haven't converted over to musket nipples yet because they've been sitting in the safe since I bought them. Trouble is I'm all out of nipples. I'd also like to pick up some spares for the future. Everywhere I look sells them individually, and most of them only show a few in stock at a time. Is there anywhere to buy these things in bulk, say by the dozen or 20?

Thanks.

Goodness you must do a lot of shooting! Some of the nipples in my guns have been in use for 30 years. As I sit and think about it I don’t think I’ve ever shot out a nipple. I’ve had a few that got flattened over the years but I’ve just filed them back into action.

Goodness you must do a lot of shooting! Some of the nipples in my guns have been in use for 30 years. As I sit and think about it I don’t think I’ve ever shot out a nipple. I’ve had a few that got flattened over the years but I’ve just filed them back into action.
It's not that I wear them out, it's that most have #11 nipples in them when I buy them and I prefer to swap them over to musket nipples for shooting and hunting. I bought a full case of musket nipples a while back so I'm set for years on those, I want all my rifles to be able to use them.

They all list them individually, none of them offer nipples in quantity. I'll probably buy them from Log Cabin if I end up buying them by the piece, but figured I'd ask around before I drop a hundred bucks on nipples.
Wouldn’t hurt to call each location and talk to someone, they might cut you a discount on a dozen.

Back