• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Where can I get this powder measure?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pic below…

8CBE4479-550F-49BC-8D49-6B3DBBFFA923.jpeg

The log cabin shop in Ohio sells them. Someone custom made them for the shop based of a original that was found. If I recall correctly.

I have one of those I found at either TOW or somewhere similar. I love the elegance of it, and hate width of it. A bit narrow for pouring in the powder. I use my smallest mouthed horn on the bag with that measure.

Ft.Frederick market faire, Jason Gatliff on suttlers row ( the historical trekking mag. fella) I picked one up from him to measure loads for un-mentionable BP cartridges. they are accurate in measurements and not all that expensive. The opening on the measure works very well in cooperation with a drop tube, never used it for a BP muzzle loading rifle but I see no reason that it would be hard to charge the measure from the horn.

Back