• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What's in your powder horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too lazy to inventory. Have a horn for each rifle , and one for the 16 Ga. Ped de Vachet musket. ( In French talk , Ped de Vachet means " Foot of the cow") Each has the appropriate black powder . Some Graf's , some Goex , no preference.

Goex 3f I use it in my rifles, pistol and revolvers. I also have a small horn with Goex 4f for priming.

Bag.jpg

Only two of my horns have powder in them right now. Goex 2FF in one, 3FFF in the other. I have a few other horns but they aren't in use at the moment, one is getting a new strap made, another has a broken hanger to be replaced as well as a new strap and a couple are just stored away. I have several flasks as well, the ones with powder in them are mostly Goex as well though two have older Dupont in them and one still has the last of an old can of Meteor powder in it.

Goex 3f, both for the priming and main charge
Never tried anything else

Attachments

• F7B08C83-2CA7-4A9B-9F4F-4DDD346C57C8.jpeg
    F7B08C83-2CA7-4A9B-9F4F-4DDD346C57C8.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 32
Goex FFF
Deer season just started in Kansas so we’ve been topped off and ready to go

Attachments

• E7DD11CA-4BEA-4B07-9146-805FBA944DD3.jpeg
    E7DD11CA-4BEA-4B07-9146-805FBA944DD3.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 36