• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What would you like to see blown up by a cannon???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donk

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Still looking for some good novalty targets for a primative cannon shoot. Got a couple of great Ideas from Musketman the other day like pumkins and shooting canister shot at maniquins (or scarecrows. just kiding musketman)
anyone else got any Ideas???

Anywhere politicians congregate....
That reminds me of a joke..

"What do you call 100 polititions on the bottom of a lake?" :hmm:

A good start... :crackup:

I really like the stockade Idea.
I think I may have said this before, but Musketman you have quite and Imagination. :master:

Mike,
:agree: any structure holding that coward would
be a good target...would'nt you love to fire that touch-
hole. :m2c:
snake-eyes

How about california? :peace: :kid:

I say you buy a piece of sheet steel and shoot FULL pop cans at it, the impact would be sweet... (assuming you have a soda can bore cannon...)

I've heard that full soda cans don't work very good. They turn inside out in the barrel. That is the bottom goes through the top.

PK, LOTS of wadding would be my idea, LOTS (whole roll of paper towels) in before the can so it has a lighter impulse.

Wrussel, I meant just the liberal parts (L.A. and san-fran) all of the parts that aren't anti-liberty get to stay. :what: Maybe I'm :youcrazy: :front: :front:

I meant just the liberal parts (L.A. and san-fran) all of the parts that aren't anti-liberty get to stay.

OH! :p

Well in that case...

Yep, I knew what you were saying. Interestingly, I've met some guys who match the anti gun crowd for rhetoric and in-your-face up-front let's talk about this attitude. Fun.

But back to blowing up things...

I sure like Robin's dynamite idea. How about a can of gasoline with a candle sitting on top?
::

Back