• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What to do in NH

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnakeHair

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello NorthEastern friends I will be traveling from California all the way to New Hampshire visiting family next week for 10 days.

Hoping for location recommendations that are muzzloading related!
Museums, Historic sites, black powder shops etc.

I will be staying in Bristol but might travel the state and maybe into Maine.

Thank you!

Hunter's Rendezvous in Pepperil Mass is an interesting place. Fort # 4 in New Hampshire is an historic site. Kittery Trading Post in Maine.
Nit Wit

Not sure if Trader John's Gunshop reopened or not. 600 Keene Rd, Winchester, NH 03470
He has/had some muzzleloading stuff including some 1800's original local guns. And is just a really cool shop.....
Or was..... The original owner and his wife died and last I heard the son was waiting in his FFL to be able to reopen. Not sure what if anything he's done with the place.

I'd certainly second the suggestion of a trip to Fort #4 for a day.

Not sure if Trader John's Gunshop reopened or not. 600 Keene Rd, Winchester, NH 03470
He has/had some muzzleloading stuff including some 1800's original local guns. And is just a really cool shop.....
Or was..... The original owner and his wife died and last I heard the son was waiting in his FFL to be able to reopen. Not sure what if anything he's done with the place.

I'd certainly second the suggestion of a trip to Fort #4 for a day.
Most excellent thank you sir I will definitely check our Fort #4 and hopefully can check our the shop too.

LL Cote is in Lincon, NH ll bean. If you go to Pittsburg coming back in Colebrook, go east on Rte. 26 to Errol, the only thing in town is a great shop with a stuffed white moose, guns fishing gear various tourist junk. If you miss it you be blind. Only thing there

Spend the money and get the Delorm Map book of NH before driving anywhere.

LL Cote is in Lincon, NH ll bean. If you go to Pittsburg coming back in Colebrook, go east on Rte. 26 to Errol, the only thing in town is a great shop with a stuffed white moose, guns fishing gear various tourist junk. If you miss it you be blind. Only thing there

Spend the money and get the Delorm Map book of NH before driving anywhere
Mighty fine! Thank you

Latest posts

Back