• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What sights are these?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 49399

54 Cal.
Reaction score
2B84FBB1-A142-442E-8A60-1FF07DE10496.jpeg
I

I took these in on a trade with some other items. Does anyone know what brand these are? I can’t find any markings on them. Does anyone have a set like these on a rifle and what rifle?

It's a set of TC long range sights. For some unknown reason they sold them with that ungodly awful high front sight. Absolutely no chance for cheek-weld with them. And you need to check frequently while shooting to make sure the rear hasn't moved on recoil.

It's a set of TC long range sights. For some unknown reason they sold them with that ungodly awful high front sight. Absolutely no chance for cheek-weld with them. And you need to check frequently while shooting to make sure the rear hasn't moved on recoil.
That’s what I thought. I’m trying to figure out what to do with them. Where would the rear sight mount on a TC? On the tang or in place of the original rear sight?

Last edited:
That’s what I thought. I’m trying to figure out what to do with them. Where would the rear sight mount on a TC? On the tang or in place of the original rear sight?

It mounts on the tang. Use the rear tang screw and if your gun is new enough it'll have a hole midway for the other screw. If not you'll need to drill & tap an 8 x 32 hole in the tang.

Back