• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What NOT to do when shipping through USPS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at a local filling station.
With fuel prices like this the bottom line on everything including retail shipping by common carrier is headed up up up.
Thank you Mr Biden.
Note the little sticker top left of the photo.
A8A4F799-56FA-44B2-819D-7F3851F54C79.jpeg

Saw this at a local filling station.
With fuel prices like this the bottom line on everything including retail shipping by common carrier is headed up up up.
Thank you Mr Biden.
Note the little sticker top left of the photo. View attachment 126247
whughett:
Ours just hit $4.35/gal for 87 octane. It cost me $65.00 to fill my wife's Toyota RAV 4. Can't keep THAT up for much longer!! I can't even afford to drive to my local PO anymore! Thank GOD we're retired and don't have to leave the house. This inflation ought to do the economy a world of good? NO ONE is going anywhere to spend money, can't afford to!!
Two Feathers

That same station , a Racetrac chain store, went to $4.19 by yesterday, Monday morning. The photo posted was taken Saturday nite. That’s got to be the same load of gas in those tanks in less than 72 hours.

Back