• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did more modifications on my swinging plate. Forgot to take pictures. Put my shop press to good use squashing the legs to attach to 2×4 tighter. More gong swing less stand gyrations!

I've been catching up on with what's been going on the forum. I've been away from the computer for about week recovering from heart surgery. I'm not to lift over 5 lbs. for a month, this will limit my shop time, so I will be spending more time on the ML forum
Been there. Pay attention to your doctor and therapist. You will heal and be able to do things you wish.. I've had three heart surgeries including bypasses. That was 8 years ago and I am 90. Look toward your future without fear.

After ringing some steel the wind was starting to pick up but I did get these 3 off before it really got howling. 50 yds off hand.

E0F0FD7F-FD81-4959-A8AC-C9BF2372E8A2.jpeg

Last night jackdaw came to Joan to say goodbye then walked into hall and dropped down dead. Poor little thing. She was eating very well and running around. Took to climbing stairs and then flying down. Must admit I shed a few tears. Found a nice spot and buried her. I do get attached to animals. But now we can have the patio doors open. It’s stinking hot. And as to previous comments on my little green pool. It’s ain’t no longer green
These guys make good company

Attachments

• 20220612_064850_001.mp4
    942.7 KB
  • VideoCapture_20220612-091050.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220612-091050.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 0
Orrrr do Tennessee game wardens drive ford trucks? Did the department get a break on a new truck or two or three for the free advertising? 🤔

Doesn't look like an agency truck. Too fancy. Most government agencies go by a bid system.

As to black powder stuff, went by Lowes & got some hardware to build some portable target stands.

Back