What Muzzleloading Stuff Did You Do Today?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

PathfinderNC

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Since the previous thread was shut down (locked) by our new moderator, I thought I would start one up again, as per the suggestion.
So, let's get this thread going again, and share your muzzleloading related adventures of the day!

COTNTOP

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Re-bluing the barrel and tang on a TC Hawken for a friend. Got too hot and humid to do good work.

Thomas.bill92

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Read a bunch of forum posts, called some scrapyards looking for lead and watched a couple leatherwood outdoors videos.

fillwa

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder how long it will take the admin to lock out another superfluous thread on the muzzleloadingforum.

tenngun

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Make and mend day. Took the girls out, wiped the bores, oiled them and checked for rust( none) gave the stocks a coat of wood oil rubbed in.

sheriff john

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Shuffling piles to finally get all range rods, cleaning rods, patches, cleaning stuff in one place. Next on "the list" ...same thing for caps, primers, flints. This will take awhile.

ResearchPress

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Updated details of a Whitworth double rifle in the Whitworth Research Project database.
Reminded MLAGB Committee Members of copy deadline for 'Black Powder' magazine (members magazine that I edit).
Confirmed to a correspondent the year that the barrel on his Parker-Hale Whitworth was proofed.

to do
- paper patch 100 bullets for upcoming long range muzzle loading match.

David

hrt4me

40 Cal
Reaction score
I will be traveling to south Florida for several weeks, so I started researching whether there may happen to be any good gun shops in the area which stock muzzleloading guns, accouterments, accessories and supplies...