• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

What I do during "Lockdown".

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. No projects to work on but I can at least get them out and clean them again and again and again.....

Attachments

• EBC23391-CB34-480C-AB64-23C75D2D9C04.jpeg
    EBC23391-CB34-480C-AB64-23C75D2D9C04.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 72
Knife and leather work done by me. Hawk was made by a friend. Top rifle is the Pedersoli .32 kit from DGW. Bottom rifle is the one givin to me by a friend to restore to shooting condition.

Make me stay home and I willl build weapons. Lol.

Nice work friend! I have a workshop full of woodworking machinery and I am retired? I can't bring myself to sell any of it yet? I got on a jewlry box kick and have made a bunch of them. I hope my work looks as good as yours!

I know it's not lockdown anymore but I did take a stab at doing some leather work. Never did it before, thought it was interesting and now, much to my wife's dismay, I have yet another hobby!

Attachments

• KIMG0043.JPG
    KIMG0043.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 30
Back